E-mail MeJohn M. Kvartek
The law offices of Stephen T. Holman, P.A. are pleased to announce that attorney John M. Kvartek has joined the firm. John is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator for all Northwest Florida Counties, and has a broad based litigation and appellate practice that includes civil, family, criminal, personal injury, and employment matters. His criminal practice is geared towards providing a defense to clients who have been accused of felony and misdemeanor criminal violations, including juvenile delinquency matters. He represents clients in cases involving all aspects of marital and family law, including drafting of Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Defending and Litigating Employment matters. John handles both civil and criminal appeals in state and federal court. Ninety percent (90%) of his practice is devoted to litigation.
While at FSU John was a Member of the FSU Law Review, a Member of the FSU Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, and a Member and Associate Editor of the Journal of Transnational Law & Policy.
John is a member of the Family Law Committee of the Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association and has participated as a speaker on both employment and family law subjects. He is also a member of the Florida Bar, both in the Family Law and Criminal Sections, Escambia /Santa Rosa Family Law Committee, Escambia /Santa Rosa County Criminal Defense Society and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. John is an active member of the Pace Rotary.
John is a graduate of University of West Florida (1991), and received his law degree from Florida State University College of Law (1994). He has the following Bar/Court Admissions and Certifications: Florida Bar since1995; Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals for the Northern and Middle District of Florida since 1995 , and is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Employment Matters
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law Mediator, Florida Supreme Court
- Florida, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1995
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 1994
- Law Review: FSU Law Review, Member
- Law Journal: FSU Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, Member
- Law Journal: Journal of Transnational Law & Policy, Member and Associate Editor
- University of West Florida, Florida
- B.A. - 1991
- Speaker, Employment and Family Law Subjects, Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar, Family Law and Criminal Sections, Member
- Escambia /Santa Rosa Family Law Committee
- Escambia /Santa Rosa County Criminal Defense Society
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association, Member, Family Law Committee
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Pace Rotary